Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Obnoxious Church Photo Shoot

My Mom bought my kids the cutest little Christmas outfits this year. I ran out of time to take some pictures before we left the house on Sunday morning, so I took some in the foyer and the Primary Room of the church building. Obnoxious, I know. But Lance and I have not been late to church in years-- we always arrive at least 10 -15 minutes early, out of habit. So-- there weren't many people around while I was taking the pictures. I thought the floral armchairs and small brown folding chairs made a particularly striking back drop.

Poor Zoie can barely see over her brothers' bulbous heads.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Whoa! That must be universal church upholstry fabric! What darling kids! And does Zoie's doll have a matching dress? And then there's Chase. Looks like a one-year-old bruiser with that hair cut!

Ellen said...

Tobin looks like a little missionary with his suit on. Beautiful children!