Sunday, December 26, 2010

No More Excuses

Christmas is over-- I have no reason not to begin blogging again. In an effort of full disclosure, Christmas 2010 really did not have me running around like crazy. I began my shopping in October and completed it on Black Friday. Therefore, using Christmas as an excuse to be lazy on my blog-- really doesn't hold any water. But it seemed as good a reason as any.

So, to catch up: We made Chase an official Rasmussen boy by giving him "the haircut". His mud flaps/ Justin Beiber 'do had to go.Oddly enough-- since the haircut, he has been happier and much better behaved. I understand. Sometimes, when I feel unattractive (pale, no pedicures, grown out hair cut, etc.), it makes me cranky too.

Is it wrong to admit that I kinda like Chase better now that all of his hair is gone? Maybe its the "sunny" personality that comes with it.(In case you are wondering-- yes, that is Tobin playing with Barbie mermaid dolls in the background).

1 comments:

Ellen said...

Yay! So happy you're back to blogging! Maybe you will inspire me to do the same...or not.