Sunday, January 10, 2010

GlamRockabillies

(GlamRockabillies is the name of our band on RockBand)

Lance told me yesterday that when I play RockBand, I seem to think I'm "really performing or something". I took that as a compliment. What girl hasn't dreamed of being in a band? Its like this game was made just for me and my childhood dream.

And so-- if you are going to come play with the GlamRockabillies, you best be bringing your "A-game".

Case in point-

The "Dream Team"

January 1, 2010 1:48 am1.1 million points on a single song

Rock On!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Formidable!

Heidi Lyn said...

Lance is your singer????

Kira said...

Yeah. Lance is the only one who can adequately sing Beastie Boys on expert. I played Bass on expert and we both got 100%. (truthfully, its an easy song).