Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Old "Whats His Name"

Happy Birthday to this guy....

After ten years, he just continues to be my best friend and my favorite person in the world. Happy Birthday, Old Man!!!

As part of the "Lance-travaganza" that was today, the kids and I made (at the behest of the birthday diva) a banana cream pie from scratch. It killed me to fore go the ease and convenience of a store bought pie crust and pudding packs-- but it turned out pretty well (thanks, Lori!)

Also on the birthday agenda was some shopping, 5 Guys Burgers, and of course.... a little Jack Bauer to top the night off.

5 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday! Happy 32 Lancy Pants!

Jen said...

Birthday Diva! I love it!

Cool beach picture, by the way. I like how you can see the kids playing in the background.

Natalie said...

Happy birthday, Lance! You're lucky your wife is so amazing!

Lori said...

Ten years!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Chili's! Happy birthday, Mister. Kir, I'm so proud of you,.........and the kids. Cute pictures. Lance said the pie was perfect! Perfect is good!!

Ellen said...

You found the right guy, that's for sure. Happy Birthday, Lanceroonie!