Thursday, September 3, 2009

Family Update

Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts on our baby name choices. It seems that a majority of friends and family favor the name Chase. I think we do too.

Looks like Chase Rasmussen will be born on September 16th at 7:30 am.

My mom will be flying in that evening to help us out for a few weeks. Honestly, right now it is a toss-up as to which event I am most excited about-- meeting the new kid or seeing my mom for the first time in over two years!

Less than 2 weeks until the big day!!!!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm excited, too!

Wendy said...

Good luck with everything! How fun your mom is coming! I'm sure she'll be in culture shock being back in the US after 2 years

Brooke Loucks said...

Good luck hot momma and family!! P.S. I like Chase too, but I'm a 24 junkie at heart

Nieldfam said...

We are SOOO excited!!!