Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lance's Birthday, cont....

As part of the continued birthday celebration (he really IS a birthday diva!), Lance had a boy's night at our house last weekend. He and his friends stayed up all night playing XBOX, talking motorcycles and cars, and insulting each other-- (oh! the sordid secret underbelly of Mormon married men!)

I was thrilled to spend the evening out with my girlfriends-- eating Krispy Kreme and gabbing.

I knew the guys had had a good time when I came home to this:

Did I mention that this picture was taken less then five feet from an empty trash can?

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Holy smokes! And I thought you were the Coke fanatic.

Heidi Lyn said...

So, where were the kids in all the wild partying???

The Pope Family said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Lance! Good for you to have some girl time! Soak it up now, you'll be out for a little while.