Thursday, July 16, 2009

Showing...

I have less than nine weeks left in this pregnancy. In the past, I have spent my last trimester in various phases of discomfort, extreme hunger, and impatience-- complaining of the rigors of pregnancy to anyone who would listen.

I suppose the third time is the charm. I am finally taking the time to really enjoy this whole "pregnancy thing."

I love my giant belly. I love when perfect strangers make stupid comments. I love being told that I am huge and could I be having twins? I absolutely love this kid kicking and hiccuping and jamming his feet under my ribs each and every night. I am not as tired as I remember being with my other two pregnancies. I am taking my own advice and enjoying my 7-8 hours of sleep at night (and the occasional mid-day nap).

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is speeding along...

And most of all, I cannot believe that I am feeling this way.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the experience. That makes the time go faster.

Heidi Lyn said...

Wow! That's fantastic. . . I remember you with your other two and this sounds very, very different. Maybe it helps knowing he's your last? Have fun!

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

That is exciting and I can't wait to feel the baby move!! I can't believe only 9 weeks left for you

Natalie said...

Good for you!