Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father and Daughter 2009

I heard the song, "Father and Daughter" by Paul Simon about a year ago (ok, I'll admit it-- I heard it on the Delilah Radio Show). The words reminded me so much of Lance and Zoie and I instantly fell in love with it.

Zoie has always been a Daddy's girl and believe me, the feeling is mutual. Lance and Zoie are two peas in a pod and have always had a particularly close relationship.

For Father's Day this year, we had fun collecting pictures of Zoie and Lance together and making a slide show to the song. If you have a few minutes-- take a look. If nothing else, listen to this adorable song.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Bravo!! I loved it. Dad and I will watch it over and over!

Sarah said...

great job! I cried at the end...what a sweet Father's Day gift.

Heidi Lyn said...

Ohhh that's darling! It makes me miss my little four year old best friend Zoie.

Wendy said...

That is so sweet!

Headless Steve said...

Wow.... you really rocked out with those video-effect transitions.