Friday, May 22, 2009

Time to Hit the Dusty Trail...

We are taking off for good ol' Utah tomorrow afternoon. We are all so excited. For many reasons:

1. First and foremost, we are flying out to see the wedding of Lance's sister Kristy. We couldn't be happier for her and Chad. Kristy is successful, responsible, generous, thoughtful and most importantly... HILARIOUS (particularly as a racquetball partner). Chad is one lucky guy....

2. Zoie is bursting with excitement over seeing Grandma and Grandpa and riding Grandpa's horses.

3. We are all ecstatic to be able to spend time with these people: I have never had any of the "in-law" issues that plague many a married couple. I love visiting the Rasmussens.

4. As an added bonus: I have just learned that I will be able to see these two fabulous girls (who are traveling across the country for the reunion):
With the exception of the tall, bald man that I am married to, Jamie and Jen are my best friends in the world. It is very rare that all three of us can get together. Hilarity is sure to ensue.

I'll post Utah pictures ad nauseum upon our return in ten days.....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Have fun and be careful!!

Laura & Eliza said...

CALL ME!!! I wanna see you guys!

Wendy said...

I hope we can see you guys while you're here!