Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Than You Ever Wanted to Know...

I was tagged by a friend and since I am never tagged (and also because I don't have much else to write about), I thought I would bore you all with the minutia of Kira:

I am:
going to keep this post rather shallow
I think: my son has pooped
I know: he needs to be changed
I want: someone else to change his diaper
I have: a headache from a lack of caffeine
I dislike: caffeine-free Diet Coke
I miss: Diet Coke, Seinfeld, and my size 6 jeans
I fear: I will never again wear a size 6
I feel: very pregnant today (and I'm not even 5 months yet!)
I hear: that sushi and facebook are all the rage, but I just can't seem to agree
I smell: like fried corn tortillas (from dinner)
I crave: smoothies-- all the time!
I usually: get my way
I cry: very rarely and at stupid things-- like "Newsies" songs
I search: the internet to see if Justin Bartha is in a Geico commercial (Lance and I have a bet)
I wonder: if I'm having a boy or a girl
I regret: not starting a Roth IRA when I was 20
I wish: I could eat at Chili's more often
I love: Chili's
I care: about Winston-- our front porch frog
I always: want to be tan
I worry: about losing my tan
I am not: a born athlete-- though I try
I remember: the first moment I laid eyes on my gorgeous husband
I believe: in tipping generously
I sing: all the time and generally, off-key
I argue: with my friends about ridiculous things-- like the merits of strawberry picking
I write: worse than I did in college
I win: at trivia games
I lose: at Yahtzee
I don't understand: how anyone could dislike reading, the beach, Diet Coke, or Chilis.
I can usually be found: reading a book at 2 am
I need: to get to the beach
I forget: where my cell phone is EVERY NIGHT!
I am happy: pretty much all of the time

As you can see... not much going on up here in the old noggin.

3 comments:

johanson family said...

awww. i love you. and lancie and your 2 1/2 kids. can't WAIT to see you.

Sarah said...

I think us two preggos should indulge in a smoothie sometime soon. I crave them ALL THE TIME! And after that we can play some Yahtzee ;)

Ellen said...

Trivia is the substance of life. Thanks for sharing.