Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Highlights

Here are a few highlights from Easter Weekend:

1. The kids wearing Easter outfits-- courtesy of "Papas"2. Zoie making her debut in a Sacrament Meeting Primary performance of "Beautiful Savior"
3. Easter crafts with Aunt Jen (somehow my super-successful career woman/ devoted Mom best friend has the time and energy to research, shop for, and carry out Easter crafts with my kids)4. Tobin eating said crafts5. Easter egg hunt(s)-- a first for Tobin6. Using the web cam to show off my cute kids to my parents
7. Making my very first Easter dinner-- complete with my Mom's famous Carrot Cake

Hope everyone else had just as fabulous a weekend!

3 comments:

Carie said...

The carrot cake with the pineapple in it? (That is the recipe I got from my mom and it is nearly as lethal as homemade oreos for me.)

Ellen said...

Hey, how was the carrot cake? Did you make the glaze?! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

The Pope Family said...

I forgot to tell you that I love love love zoie's eater dress! You have such a cute family.