Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Thoughts


I love small comfortable Thanksgivings. This year, we had a sect of the Utah Rasmussens here with us. Including:

Collin (Lance's brother), his wife Rebekah (a close friend for years) and their daughter Scout (a tiny ball of energy-- just a few days older than Tobin).

We are so happy they came out to see us!

Some Thanksgiving Thoughts this year:

Ths year, I am thankful for...
1. Bekah making the turkey



I have never prepared a turkey. This particular organ reminds me of one graphic episode of Man vs. Wild.


2. These Boys

3. This girl

4. Tobin's "Hold Me" face-- it can get old pretty quick, but I know I will miss this phase once he is older.


5. Princess Days- Some days you just can't hide the true princess inside.


I have the greatest family-- extended family included. In any trials or hardships we face, it is impossible to sit down and feel sorry for myself while surrounded by so many amazing people. 2008 is an awesome year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love turkey liver! I look forward to eating it each year at Thanksgiving. It does look gross, but tastes so yummy with lots of salt and pepper on it.

Liz's Blog said...

Looks like ya'll had a great Thanksgiving! I agree...2008 was a wonderful year...i'm excited to see what 2009 brings!