Monday, November 17, 2008

My Handsome Little Sicko

Tobin has been under the weather the last few days. I was determined to make it through our church meetings without having to take him home early. About half way through Sunday School it became apparent that staying for the remainder of the meetings was not going to be possible.

Within minutes of getting home, Tobin all but passed out in his church get-up. I couldn't help but take a few pictures.



Later that night, we found Tobin seeking comfort in his favorite guilty pleasure: SHOES.


3 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

I love his new fancy church clothes! How cute.

Anonymous said...

He is indeed soooo cute. I love him with HAIR. But honestly, I would love him regardless.

Hope all is well with you.

Pappas (grandpa)

Wrights said...

This sounds terrible, but I like when my kids are sick. I love that they'll lay with me for more than a minute, and actually rest their head on my shoulder.
And little Tobin is adorable! Very handsome.