Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quirks

I saw this topic on a friend's blog and it got me thinking-- Everyone has funny little quirks. Some of us are not even aware of our own quirks until they are pointed out to us. I have only a few (most of which I am only aware of because of my observant, quirky husband).

I cannot use toilet paper if it is put on the roll the wrong way. The roll HAS to have the paper coming out from the bottom. If it is coming from the top, I have to switch it before I can use it.

I tap my finger nails on the top of my Diet Coke can before I open it... EVERY time.

I cannot set my alarm on the hour. I can wake up at 6:55 am or I can wake up at 7:05 am. NEVER at 7:00. Lance challenged me to do it once and I couldn't.

There is not a logical explanation behind a single one of these.

Now, before you pass judgment-- think of your own. If you can't think of any, ask someone who is close to you. I bet they have a laundry list.

0 comments: