Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life's a Beach

Lance and I decided to take a day off of LIFE and take the kids to the water park-- since we have passes and this is the last week of the year it is open. As it turns out, it is only open on the weekend this month. Oooops.

So we took our good intentions and swimsuits to the beach. It was a cloudy, windy day. Warm, of course, but still cloudy. The sun wasn't just hiding behind the clouds today. I am sure it did not even get out of bed long enough to shine over the supposed "Sunshine State". But we had a great time.

There was NO ONE there... just us and a few lifeguards (who were wearing sweats). We played in the sand and explored the sandbar for a few hours-- until it started drizzling.

Here are a few pictures of our fun day (No-- I, as the official photographer, am not in them. Be thankful)


4 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

Whats up girl! We are counting down the days till we come home for 3 weeks!!!! I don't know who is more excited...Jacob or Grandma Crista! We come home home Nov 12-30 and yes, my husband is coming also! We will have to get together while i'm down there.
Looks like a fun day at the beach...I miss it!

Heidi Lyn said...

I miss those kids!

Natalie said...

I swear that's the kind of thing that always happens to me. I'm glad you had fun anyway!

Filetti Family said...

Nice shot of T-Bone! That is great. Sorry we missed you. It looks like you had a blast though.