Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Ultimate Fighter

The UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) has become a favorite past time for Lance and I. On an almost weekly basis, we get together with some of our best friends and watch the fights. I would never have imagined I could be so hooked on such a violent sport! Here is how it happened-- The Ultimate Fighter.

The Ultimate Fighter is a reality show in which 16 fighters live in a house and fight each other for a chance at a professional contract. I think I started watching it to be a good sport-- but now it is one of my favorite shows. We never miss an episode!

The new season starts in September. Its a weird and puzzling "Must See".

The most recent Ultimate Fighter winner (and my personal favorite): Amir Sadollah

My two favorite UFC fighters: BJ Penn and Chuck Liddell


Hey! Don't knock it 'til you try it!

3 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Man, I'm so torn on who I want to win on July 5th. I love both of them. I guess I'm voting for Forest because I think he is the under dog. Can't wait to see the big fight!

Liz's Blog said...

My husband loves UFC...every week we have to have a fight party with friends from the ward...who would have ever guessed that I would be watching UFC???? I have grown to love it and its so much fun to get together with friends! Hope you are doing well! Your blog is always so much fun to read!!!!!
XO

Carie said...

Among our circle of friends, I am SURROUNDED by UFC fans. Everyone gets together for UFC parties. I myself am not a fan, but find many of my friends and family enjoy it.