Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Glimpse Into the Future



Last night for Family Home Evening, we read Zoie a story out of her Friend magazine about a little girl who sees her Mom's wedding dress. Well naturally, this led to me pulling my wedding dress out and trying it on (BIG mistake!) Zoie loved it, but I did not love that it would not zip up all the way!



I let Zoie try on my veil and she looked like a beautiful little bride. She is always telling us that she is going to marry her best friend Caleb in the temple. We just had a little glimpse of what may be (in 25+ years) !!

3 comments:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh she is beautiful Kira!! I won't even attempt to put on my wedding dress for so many reasons. The biggest reason is that I am just about 22 lbs bigger than I used to be so its just a tad depressing. HAHA! Good for you for doing it. I bet you looked so cute! ;)

Filetti Family said...

Wow, what a pretty bride she is going to be. It's excited to think she may be my daughter in law. I just hope Caleb grows and catches up to her. :)

Nieldfam said...

Um....excuse me..... what happened to Gavin and Zoe?
I can't tell Gav, he'd be heart broken! She did look pretty cute in your veil.