Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Zo and To

The kids have been hilarious to watch lately. Tobin is finally old enough to stick up for himself to his big sister and has easily slipped into his role as the pesty little brother.




Poor Tobin does have a disadvantage-- as I still recall what it was like having a pesty little brother who was always trying to get me into trouble (Sorry Steve-- its true!) So naturally, I am disinclined to take his side when their little fights break out. (Here's a picture of me and my pesty bro. when we were 3 and 1, respectively).

Even with the occasional spats, the kids get along so well. Tonight when we put Tobin to bed, Zoie insisted on singing him a lullaby. She made up a funny little song she sang in a soft, high voice. And every day, the first thing she wants to do is wake up Tobin. Each morning, she runs into his room and shouts, "Hi Buddy!"


4 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

So cute! I love the picture of you and Steven too. How fun. It's true that Steven was always trying to get us in trouble, but Kira . . .you were just as bad! Throwing my shoes out the window? Putting all your stuff under my bed instead of cleaning your side of our room?

Kira said...

Yes, Heidi. But you were always ratting me out. Tattle-Tail!

Headless Steve said...

I think I can go ahead and say what we are all thinking...

I (Steven) was a much cuter infant than Tobin.

It's hard to dispute when you put our pictures side-by-side like this.

Natalie said...

I have a feeling I'll be the same way one day when Charlie has a younger sibling. Once the oldest always the oldest right?