Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In Case You Are Keeping Track...

A few weeks ago, I resolved to return to my diet and lose another ten pounds before my birthday (June 28). I am even tracking my weight loss on a chart at the bottom of the blog. Some of you may have noticed that I have yet to move it.

"Kira, have you been so busy getting skinny that you have simply been too busy to update the weight loss chart?" No, I have not forgotten. I have not lost any weight.

"But Kira, have you been dieting?" Yes, yes I have.

"Isn't that frustrating?" Again, yes.

But I continue to shrink away in disgust at the sight of all pasta, bread and sugar. (Probably more in disgust at my fragile willpower than disgust at delicious food).

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Dieting stinks! But so does not fitting into your favorite pair of pants. I feel your pain...

LAURA and ELIZA said...

I hate dieting! I have to go back to doing that next week. My brother in law is a salesperson for Isagenix. I think I'm going to try that stupidly horrid diet. Ugh! Its a 30 day thing. Hopefully I will lose the 15 to 20 pounds I'm hoping to get rid of. Cross your fingers I can do it.