Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Buster


My son Tobin has always been a bit of a "Mama's Boy". He loves being held and cuddled. I do my best to force some independence upon the kid, but let's face it-- who wouldn't love to cuddle with that little brown bear?

Lance and I often call Tobin, "Buster Brown". I will just have to be sure not to turn him into the ultimate mama's boy, "Buster Bluth". (If you do not get this reference, I have all the Arrested Development dvds for you to borrow-- BEST SHOW EVER!)

3 comments:

LAURA and ELIZA said...

OH! I so wish Eliza was cuddly! She's so independent. She will cuddle when I'm rocking her to sleep (yes! I still rock my 11 1/2 month old baby to sleep) but if she thinks we've been cuddling TOO long, its all over and she wants to get down and play no matter what time it is.

Heidi Lyn said...

Ohhh Kira! I think that comparing ANYONE to Buster Bluth is so mean, let alone your own little boy!

Just remember that if he is Buster, then you are Lucille . .

Natalie said...

I laughed out loud when I read this. Buster, really? Oh, man. As long as he doesn't find a Kira 2 right?