Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day 2008

We had such a fun "Dad's weekend". On Saturday, we took the kids to see Kung Fu Panda. I spent most of the movie trying to chase Tobin around the theater, but Zoie and Lance both loved the movie. Zoie absolutely loves going to the movies. She sits perfectly still in a mesmerized trance throughout the entire show. She keeps asking when we are going to see "Pu Panda" again.



On Sunday, we had Heidi over and ate chimichangas and consumed ridiculous amounts of German Chocolate Cake. Lance was king for a day with a homemade crown and blanket for a cape. We showered him with gifts and candy and spoiled him rotten. He deserves every bit of it.

5 comments:

Jen said...

That is the greatest picture of Lance ever!

Carie said...

Homemade Chimichangas? I need details/recipe. I am a big fan of all Mexican food, especially if it is deep fried. I also love German Chocolate cake.

On a separate non-food-related note: I think the crown and cape ROCK! I may steal this idea for next year.

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE German Chocolate Cake!! It looks homemade, is it?

Sarah said...

We are digging the crown and cape here. I think we should do a combined chimichangas/burritos night soon! If you bring along some of your homemade oreos then we could probably be friends for life :)

Natalie said...

Lance is a lucky guy to have such a great wife and kids. He got totally spoiled!