Saturday, April 12, 2008

2008 Inaugural Beach Trip

Hooray! The Beach is Back! Yesterday, some friends and I decided to have a play date at the beach. It was a gorgeously perfect day. The water was about eighty degrees and ideal for swimming.

The kids were amazing and I actually found time to relax by myself-- an unforeseen treat. Zoie and Tobin kept themselves entertained at the water's edge without wandering too far. In light of this good behavior, we hope to frequent the coast all summer. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day:


My Good Kids
(Tobin is actually ripping the umbrella off the chair in this pic)


Tobin in the (now) umbrella-less chair


Beach Beauty


Brit and Me

5 comments:

Liz's Blog said...

Looks like so much fun! I need to get Jacob to the beach since we are here in florida!

Filetti Family said...

Dang, you beat me posting the pics! Look at those hot mommas. ;) We need to go a lot this summer.

Ellen said...

I like Tobin's board shorts. Pretty snazzy!

Natalie said...

Oh am I ever jealous! I want to go to the beach SO bad!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh man! I miss the beach!!! I'm so excited to come out there in a few weeks!