Monday, September 17, 2012

Slappy's 3

Chase didn't seem to have much concept of birthday celebrations.  I spent all last week telling him about cake and presents and singing "Happy Birthday".  It must have worked because I woke up yesterday with Chase by my bed saying "Its my happy birthday! Cake!  Presents!"  (Ahhhh... another birthday diva is created!)

We were low-key with this one (read: lazy).  Family party after church.  Boring store-bought cake.  I usually spring for one of the decorated, custom-made cakes at the bakery.  I had this one in mind:  
Superman & Friends
This is what we ended up with.  Lazy, but Chase loved it.

 The kid cleaned up with superhero toys.  He's in heaven.

Am I sad that my youngest is already 3?  Nope.  I am ecstatic.  I love this kid-- its fun to see him growing up.
I took this video for Lance's parents.  It was too big to send via email, so I am posting it here.  Its probably boring for the rest of you.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Slappy! You are destined for greatness!

Heidi Lyn said...

Birthday Diva is a must-be for any Slovacek (or Slovacek decendant)!