Monday, August 27, 2012

School 2012

First day of school!  The kids (and I) have been looking forward to school starting ever since we moved here.  They both love school-- let's hope that continues...

This will mark the first time that the kids are able to take a bus.  They were so excited and nervous about this.  I am mostly just excited.  No more long drop-off/pick-up lines for me!  And their bus stop is only one house away.

My cute school kids

Big Kindergarten Boy!

Standard Zoie pose (She's 7... what can you do?)

2nd Grade Girl


Chase trying to get in on the act


The Boys



So happy!

Waiting at the bus stop

And waiting...

And waiting...

At last!

A moment of separation anxiety

3 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

So cute! Your school kids are the most adorable kids on the planet. I know that I'm biased, but it's true. How is Chase doing being home alone by himself? Probably spoiled rotten!

The Pope Family said...

Awe so fun! Yesterday was stake conference....thought of you as we sat in the first row of the padded chairs. Miss you!

catie said...

So cute! Love you guys!