Friday, April 27, 2012

DJ Boyz

We had a cold spell this week.  The temperature was in the 50's in the mornings-- which is extremely rare in Florida in April.  The kids thought it was so funny to wear jeans and hoodies for a couple of days.  They acted as though they had never worn a sweatshirt before. 

Tobin and Chase insisted on having their picture taken in their hooded sweatshirts.  Tobin dubbed them "DJ Boyz" (okay, the spelling was my idea).  Without further adieu, here are a few blurry mobile phone shots of my DJ Boyz-- (when we asked Tobin what a "DJ Boy" was, he said its someone who puts on cds and dances).   





3 comments:

Jen said...

A perfect illustration of the random little minds of preschoolers. Those boys get more and more adorable each time I see them.

Ellen said...

How cute! I can't wait for the DJ boys to come to town!

Ellen said...

How cute! I can't wait for the DJ boys to come to town!