Monday, January 16, 2012

Resolutions

I love making resolutions... LOVE IT! I am a list maker, so it comes naturally. I generally have my resolutions written down, categorized, and prioritized by Christmas. I don't this year. I have a whole bunch of great goals swimming around in my head. I just haven't taken the time to organize them. Here are a few reasons why:

1. School. I am working toward my Master's in Education. Last term was easy-- like, ridiculously easy. I just chalked it up to my innate intelligence. So, I decided to double my class schedule this term, you know, since I'm so freaking smart. It. Is. So. Hard. I guess my first class was just an easy class. Turns out-- I'm not that smart after all. School is taking up A LOT of my time.

2. Insanity. We just started Insanity. It promises crazy results. I'll keep you posted. Workouts are 6 days a week (like P90x).
3. Dance Central. We got the kids a Kinect for Christmas. So... what? Am I NOT supposed to use it while they are in school? Am I expected to to NOT spend hours learning the awesome dance routine to Salt N Pepa's "Push It"? Come on-- be realistic. So, clearly-- I am way to busy to set meaningful goals for myself. Please be understanding.

2 comments:

johanson family said...

Kyle is doing insanity, week 3 for him... Amazing results already. You are much braver than I, I could never do it!

JennyLeighP said...

Im doing insanity too. I love it...mostly because I dont have to listen to Tony flapping his gums:-) Anyways it does have good results, especially if you really do doit 6 days! good luck