Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Seven Years

Zoie turned 7 last weekend. We had such a fun weekend celebrating.On Friday, I took cupcakes into her 1st grade class and read them "Where the Wild Things Are". Chase came with me and was a fan favorite with the 1st grade crowd. He was seriously almost mauled by his adoring fans in Ms. Dwyer's class. After school, my Mom took her shopping.On Saturday, I took Zoie and and two friends on a girls' day. We hit McDonalds and then headed downtown to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. The girls were so fun. There was much giggling and singing and dancing. I have never seen Zoie so happy.

On Sunday, we had her 3rd and final party with my mom and sister. She was spoiled beyond belief. I am so grateful to have a daughter-- particularly one who is so smart and helpful. Love you Zo Zo!

0 comments: