Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Utah Grandma and Grandpa

Last weekend, Lance's parents came to visit. They are on a massive road trip from Utah and took a rather significant detour to squeeze us in.

We had the best time with "Utah Grandma and Grandpa". We haven't seen them in almost a year and a half, but Zoie and Tobin warmed up to them instantly.Chase, on the other hand:During their visit we introduced them to the world's greatest pizza and also to cuban food (Tampa's specialty). We also made them suffer through hours of a very boring museum (sorry guys). The kids are still talking about the night they got to spend in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer. (Zoie is still trying to convince us to move into a trailer park??) It was such an easy and fun visit.
I have to say that I have the best in-laws in the world. We wish they could have stayed much longer.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey, I wanted to stay in their trailer, too! It was so fun to see them again. I hope they have a fabulous time on the road, and make it home safely!

Wrights said...

Is Chase a total Mama's boy? Roman won't let anyone except Dan and me hold him and it drives me crazy.