Sunday, April 10, 2011

Its Official-- now help!

I am the new Primary President of the ward.

Its a little nerve-racking because I have never been a President of an organization. But I have spent the past two years as the 1st counselor in this Primary. And I genuinely LOVE the kids in this ward. I am excited. It helps that my counselors will be the bomb.

I welcome any great or fun ideas that you have seen in your own ward or others. Send me a message or email me at Kira.Rasmussen@Gmail.com. Thanks!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sure you have been there, but if not, I find a lot of things on sugardoodle.com

Natalie said...

Congrats! I wish I could help but I don't know anything about it.

Jana said...

Congratulations! I was the Primary President for 3 years when we lived in Ohio. It willbe challenging, but you will love it and be sad to go when the time comes. I did the most growing during this time than any other too.

Wendy said...

Congrats - you'll be great!

AMSJ Warwood said...

sugardoodle.net is AMAZING!!

Ellen said...

Have your presidency meetings at Chilis and eat candy behind the partition during singing time. (That's what I did.) You'll have a blast.