Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Army Had a Half Day"

(The title is a Buster Bluth quote from Arrested Development)

This week we made good use of the half day at Zoie's school and met some friends at Busch Gardens. I know I post Busch Gardens pictures ad nauseum, but I came across some funny ones today.

Chase on the Ferris Wheel. He was acting all cool and nonchalant-- but look at how tight he is gripping the seat belt once the car starts moving (2nd picture). Your secret is out, Chase...Zoie and her friend Kaylee rode the Air Grover rollercoaster nine times in the course of a few hours. By the end of the day, the workers were using their first names.

These next pictures are my favorite of the day. Tobin is not quite tall enough to ride the coaster without an adult, so I had to ride with him. He has such an expressive face that I decided to take pictures of him during the ride. Hilarious.


A few more notable pictures...

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Love the pictures, Kira; especially the one with Case and Big Bird. Cute, cute cute!

Heidi Lyn said...

Adorable!

Lori said...

How cute and funny! It's great that those kids are going to have so many memories of Busch Gardens.