Thursday, October 28, 2010

Terrific... but Sneaky

The whole family has been sick. I am the last of the household to get this horrible head cold. This means that I spent all of last week doling out medicine and wiping noses, and all of this week trying to sneak in catnaps and clear my own sinuses. Blech. Therefore-- lazy blogging.

A few pictures from my camera:

Zoie was chosen as the "Terrific Kid" in her class. The ceremony and ensuing breakfast was quite lavish. Okay-- not really. But I am very proud of Terrific Zoie. (And also very grateful that my Mom came and helped me handle the boys at the breakfast ceremony).

While clearing out my camera, I came across some pictures that I did not take. Zoie and Tobin admitted to being the combined genius behind these fabulous shots:


Attractive.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I believe you have a placemat that has a very similar picture of you at that age on it. Like mother, like son.

Heidi Lyn said...

I love those kids!