Monday, September 20, 2010

More Chase

I just can't help myself...

More pictures from Chase's big day.

Our usually cranky boy began his day like this- (He may very well have inherited his love of birthdays from me)
The good mood continued throughout the day
At Gymboree class-- which he LOVED
And left him like this on the car ride home

Birthday Party
His Cake (Publix made him his own cake for free when I ordered the big one)


Presents
He's our last kid-- so please be patient with the over-abundance of pictures!

5 comments:

Molly said...

He is just precious!!! Happy Birthday Chase!!!

Wrights said...

Ok if you call that an over-abundance of pictures for his first bday...I'm in trouble. I have more pics of Roman in a week. But then again, I've become that over-sentimental, cheesy, thought I would never be like this..mom.

Ellen said...

You can never have too many pictures of your kids. Please Kira, inflict us more with your photos.

Heidi Lyn said...

I love his squinty smiling picture . . . he reminds me of Steven! So cute.

Wendy said...

What a cute birthday boy! He looks like he enjoyed his bday cake.