Monday, July 12, 2010

Miracle

I do not like to clean. I am a natural slob. Growing up, I never minded being surrounded by messes. I just didn't notice them.

That changed when I married Lance-- a natural born neat-freak. Now I have trouble relaxing until I am in a clean (well-- at least "straightened") environment. I am a pro at straightening my house. I do it all day long. But actual cleaning? Blech...

Then today, I purchased this:I love Windex. I do everything with Windex. My Mom and I are like the family on My Big Fat Greek Wedding-- Windex is the solution to any problem. Now that they make a "Multi- Surface" Windex I don't have to feel embarrassed about my gratuitous use of the cleaning solution.

So I came home from the store and cleaned my kitchen with it. I was so impressed that I proceeded to clean all of my appliances and then my bathrooms... and then the laundry room, even the ceramic tile throughout my house has been doused in the stuff. I actually found myself saying out loud, "What else can I clean?"

I am fairly certain that with that statement Hell froze over and pigs began to fly.

SC Johnson: My husband thanks you.

Now I am off to soak all my laundry in Windex and then maybe a Windex facial...

6 comments:

JennyLeighP said...

I hate that my Lance did that to me too...I can't go to sleep if the dishwasher is full. I miss my non--caring days! I'm big on clorox everywhere...I spray it EVERYWHERE.

Molly said...

OOH! Thanks for the info! I Luuvvve cleaning supplies. I will have to check that one out!!And I had a question about some of the books on your blog....do you have all of them?? I wanted to read one of them. :)

Jen said...

Ha ha! I'm going to check this stuff out. This is how I felt with when I discovered the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!

Lori said...

Kir, you're a riot!!!!!!

I love clean........but I don't like to do it. So I'm going to buy some of that stuff to see if you can change my mind.....later!

Jenna said...

i LOVE that stuff. it smells good too! i was always a neat freak! welcome to the club! :)

Ellen said...

Windex facial! Brilliant idea!