Monday, May 17, 2010

Loosen Up the Purse Strings

Lance and I moved away from Utah when I was six months pregnant with Zoie (2004). I remember that before we left, my friend Valli gave me a blue "whale" hooded towel for our impending baby.

Looking back through baby pictures of Zoie and Tobin-- I have realized that we are still using that baby towel as our primary means of drying off after the bath.

Zoie- 2005
Tobin- 2007
Chase- 2010
Is that gross? I can only imagine the horrors that poor "Whaley" has seen. Its not as if baby towels are expensive. And I have received several as baby gifts since then. I guess there is just something about that six year-old whale towel...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We have the same towel. It was a baby shower gift when we were waiting for Dax to join us. We use it on Phoebe and she seems just as happy being wrapped in a blue whale as she does in pink flowers and it's still in great condition!

Nieldfam said...

or the person who gave it to you! Love it!