Monday, May 10, 2010

For Me

I just had to share a couple of fun surprises I got yesterday.

1. Our Magnolia tree had its first blossom of the year yesterday morning. I know this sounds lame, but Magnolia trees don't blossom very often and their flowers are gorgeous. We planted our Magnolia tree in the front yard a few years back and we love it. I, of course, decided that the blossom is a Mother's Day gift from Mother Nature to me. So, thank you Mother Nature.

2. My ring. Lance gave me a ring with our children's names engraved on it. I am so in love with it. He got it from this website. I couldn't get a great picture of mine (due to my chubby "man hands") so I am also including a picture from their website.
Other fun treats included dozens of homemade cards from Zoie, breakfast in bed, and a long Sunday nap. I love Mother's Day!

6 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

Has that tree always been there? Hmmmm. What nice surprises! P.S- I too have chubby man hands, although I'm not sure where we get them from.

Jen said...

That ring is AWESOME! I love it! Happy Mother's Day. You are one of the greatest moms I know.

Ellen said...

Love the tree, love the ring! Now I know what I want for Christmas. You are a wonderful mom!

Silver Strands said...

Glad you had such a wonderful mother's day! I just happened upon your blog and really enjoyed perusing it.
Denalee

johanson family said...

you are a GREAT mom... glad you had a great day. love from my family to yours... xo!
ps. went private on the blog... i had a crazy facebook stalker. lol love ya!

Sarah, Jordan, and Faye said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love that