Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ch-Ch-Changes

It is still a work in progress, but look how great the nursery is coming along. (Despite my last post, Lance really is a genius with a paint brush.)

What these pictures do not show is the constant state of disarray of Zoie and Tobin's room. A few months ago, we got them bunk beds and moved them in together. They love it. They spend all day in their room playing with their (now doubled) toy collection and making forts.

I am still working on getting rid of enough of their stuff to make their room more presentable. I will post pictures when I manage to accomplish the impossible.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

We are doing the same thing here. We are put Pi and Dax together with bunk beds and turning Dax's room into the nursery. Our nursery will be a bit more girly ;) I am super impressed with the stripes. Let Lance know that when he is done there he is welcome to come over here and work on baby girl's nursery :)

Jen said...

Looks SO good! The pictures don't do it justice, though. I was very impressed! Can't wait for baby LJ!

Heidi Lyn said...

Looks fantastic! Little L.J will have such a cute room.

Lori said...

The nursery looks great! You did it again! Really good with the details, Bud, Speaking of getting ready for a babe, I read this funny quote the other day. "I think I'll be a good mother--maybe a tiny bit overprotective--like not letting this kid out of my body." Great visual!

Natalie said...

Well, despite the initial setback the nursery looks great. I love the stripes!