Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Boy or Girl?

We finally took our laptop (where all of our pictures reside) in to be fixed. I feel I have so much to catch everyone up on... I know that you are all waiting with bated breath. Soon enough, dear friends. Soon.

In the mean time, I have put up a poll. We will find out in one week if we are having a little girl Rasmussen (tentatively entitled "Dani") or a little boy Rasmussen (possibly "LJ").

Lance and I have absolutely no inkling or inclination whatsoever-- nor do we actually have a preference. Any thoughts?

Whether the baby is a boy or girl, "it" is starting to kick me like crazy... I think we may have a soccer star in the making.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I did not realize you were finding out the sex next week! Ahh! This is where the fun planning really begins! Can't wait!

Wrights said...

I say boy. Seems like they often come in two's:)

Heidi Lyn said...

Girl! I'm so excited to find out.

Ellen said...

Either one!! I'm just happy you are adding to the brood. YAY!!

Nieldfam said...

GIRL! Gavin is Never wrong!

Natalie said...

Finding out is always so fun! Good luck!

Sarah said...

I'm feeling boy for you guys. I am so jealous that you are about to find out and even more jealous that you are half way done! Why is that pregnancy lasts forever, but once the baby is here they are never little long enough?!