Thursday, March 12, 2009

To All You Critics...

I have been begging Lance to do this for the longest time...

Messy, Scruffy, and Shaggy

The Solution

Happy, Clean-cut Little Boy
Lance really wanted to try to grow Tobin's hair out and since I am terrified of using clippers, I told Lance that he was in charge of Tobin's giant head.

As Tobin grew shaggier and scruffier, I begged Lance to end the experiment. He finally complied when the cowlicks took over the kid's head. Hopefully, we won't be experimenting with Tobin's hair again anytime soon.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Ahhh, he's cute either way! But I'm sure as the weather grows hotter, the clean shaven look is cooler for him.

Heidi Lyn said...

Tobin is adorable either way, but I LOVE HIS LONGER HAIR.

johanson family said...

i miss and love you guys! can't wait for a visit in may! xo

Natalie said...

A buzzed head is so much easier than hair. Sometimes I wish it was socially acceptable for me to buzz my head...

Amber English said...

I love the longer hair look...although a mom of soon to be three...bald is more beautiful and easier on you!!

A