Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Zoie and Tobin

I love these kids.They get along so well and have so much fun together. I am not naive (or dishonest) enough to say they never fight, but their spats are few and far between and short-lived. Zoie tells me everyday that Tobin is her best friend.I took these pictures while they were playing "Class". Ever since we started looking around at possible VPK providers for Zoie this fall, she has been obsessed with school. She is always the teacher and this is how she sits when she teaches:I don't have the heart to tell her that teachers do not usually end each class with a bear hug/choke hold.

5 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

What exactly is a VPK provider? I don't speak your mommy slang! Your kids ARE the cutest in the world and I can't wait to play with then in just a month!

Ellen said...

So CUTE!! Let me know what school you find.

Kira said...

Translation: VPK= Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten... aka "Free Pre-school"!

Lori said...

Ohmagosh! The look on that teachers face! She loves her job, but it must have been a long day. Can't wait to play school with them in May!

Natalie said...

Your kids are so adorable. I love Zoie's teacher pose. Hilarious!