Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tiny Hands

When you saw the title of this post, you may have thought I was going to expound upon the impact that my children's little hands have had in my life, or perhaps recite a bittersweet poem with the title of "Tiny Hands". Actually, I was just pondering the following question:

Have you seen the Burger King commercial in which a guy is embarrassed of his tiny hands? He can't hold a football or a Whopper due to his condition.


It cracks me up each time I see it. (I am a commercial nerd. I love them!)

I took this picture a few days ago and noticed that my hand looks like a "tiny hand". It is a little creepy.

2 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

Sigh . . . I miss funny US commercials. All we get are creepy commercials trying to convince us to go to "India, incredible India" or to invest in scary African countries like Angola.

Kelly said...

your hand seriously is creepily small...replace it immediately, if not sooner.