Monday, December 29, 2008

Princess Butterfly

We made several visits to Busch Gardens the weeks before Christmas.

Zoie couldn't get in enough "face time" with Santa Claus. By Christmas Eve, "Busch Santa" knew Zoie and Tobin's names and what they wanted for Christmas by heart.

On Christmas Eve, Zoie got her face painted like a Princess Butterfly-- her words. I don't think I have ever seen her so excited about anything-- ever. It was her favorite part of Christmas this year. Here is a (slightly scary) picture:

4 comments:

Nieldfam said...

Gavin and Zoe sitting in a tree....she is sooo stinking cute! can't wait for her to be my daughter-in-law!!
Sorry that sounded a little creepy

Natalie said...

That's hilarious about Santa. And I'm impressed with your artistic skills!!

Filetti Family said...

Ok, I love Zoie and all but that butterfly picture is FREAKY! She scares me.

wildthayn said...

CUTE!!! I love the butterfly face!!!