Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Photo Shoot Gone Bad

Does it seem as though I am always writing about unsuccessful photography sessions?

Last Sunday I was finally able to dress my kids in the adorable clothes my Mom sent them for the "Christmas Sunday" occasion. I was so excited to capture the moment. I scheduled in a full hour prior to leaving for church for the long- awaited photo shoot.

The first two pictures were preliminaries, taken while I was doing their hair.

Stunning:


And Handsome:


Unfortunately, It went down hill (WAY down hill) from there.

Case in Point:






Sorry Mom. The outfits were a hit-- regardless of the failed photo shoot...

2 comments:

Wrights said...

I know how you feel...I spend forever making the girls up, take a dozen pictures, and then don't get a single good one. Regardless, your kids are adorable. Love Zoe's beautiful eyes!!

Ellen said...

Aw, they look cute. I hope they had a good day at church.