Sunday, October 12, 2008

Priorities

I believe in goals. I try to be a goal-oriented person. Two of my more shallow, high-level goals are as follows:

1) To be rich

2) To be skinny

I have several lists dedicated to how I will make these two goals a reality. They include such words as "Dave Ramsey" and "pilates". They are good goals and I have a great action plan to accomplish them.

ENTER McDONALD'S MONOPOLY GAME

Lance came home the other day absolutely on fire about this. Apparently, we are going to win this year. Well, most of you know that I cannot back down from a challenge and a little competition (like 47 million people per day). It took about 2.3 seconds for me to be 100% on board with the new Monopoly plan.

This will completely derail my aforementioned goals.

4 comments:

Heidi Lyn said...

This from the family that mocked my Publisher's Clearing House Plan???

Filetti Family said...

Well if you are really onboard we have SEVERAL pieces we got from our road trip home so I'll give them to you tonight when you pick up the kids. We never go there so good luck. I just want to be there when you receive your award so I can be on tv too. ;)

Believe it or not one of my best childhood friends actually won a $10,000 scholarship from Monolopy at McDonalds so they really do give away prizes!

johanson family said...

Who knew we had the same goals! Lol, just ask Brooke, I totally was bragging up all my game pieces and how I was going to win big too at monopoly!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Q93292NG9B (Indiana)
BPND3119M9 (Baltic)
09325HG4PL (Park Place)
I6L6V4N4T2 (Free code on outside of bag)

:) Have fun! Send us a little $$ if you win the million dollars!! lol