Saturday, August 30, 2008

Television

I love tv. I don't watch it incessantly, but I love a good television show. I even love good commercials. It is a constant source of frustration for Lance that oftentimes, I will laugh harder at a clever ad than at a sitcom.

While I am always mourning the "passing" of such fabulous shows as Seinfeld, Malcolm in the Middle, and Arrested Development, I am also looking forward to this year's Fall lineup.

We may still be several weeks out from new episodes of The Office, 30 Rock, and CSI:NY-- but this starts on Monday:



I have literally broken into a sweat while watching Prison Break. It is so tense and exciting-- each and every episode. It also doesn't hurt to look at the main character! (As a side note: Lance was once mistaken for him at Chilis!)

And I can't tell you how relieved I am that this monstrosity-- a poor excuses for primetime tv-- is coming to an end:



Thank goodness for the Summer Olympics, Conan O'Brien, and The Soup for getting us through the dry season.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I found your blog. Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment here and there! I too like prison break! I am also a 24 fan... another captivating show!

Carie said...

If this is your tv resume, trust me: you would love Reaper. It's hilarious.

But it won't make you break out into a cold sweat and you will be glad your husband will not be mistaken as the main character.