Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mother's Day Indulgence

I love Mother's Day. I always enjoy the "day off" and the obligatory carnation from the youth at church. This year, Lance and the kids decided to indulge in all of my guilty pleasures. Flowers, cashews (which is an Atkins-friendly treat), gossip magazine, Diet Coke, and best of all-- a day at the spa! Does that say "Kira", or what? I love my family!


A card from Zoie

All my guilty pleasures


After my salon day (check out the nails and eyebrows)

Pedicure-- my absolute favorite indulgence!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

The nails, the toe nails, the eyebrows; I didn't bat an eye. But that picture of you at the beach--that was killer. The closest thing we have to a beach here is the Vltava River; and it's pretty cold, all year round. Sigh. Flip flops? I don't think so. Just boots with tights. It should warm up just in time for October fest.

Liz's Blog said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had a great mother's day! I love to go get medicures and pedicures! So fun to be pampered and enjoy our guilty pleasures!!!!

The Pope Family said...

I love your toe and finger nails...where did you go? They are wonderful.