Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Tobin!

Today is Tobin's first birthday! Although he did not realize the significance of the day, I wanted to make it as fun as possible for him. Throughout the day's activities, I took 78 pictures of him... 78! Here are a few of my favorites...


After he ate, he sneakily ate Zoie's breakfast while we weren't looking...


Playing at the park


Cookies after lunch


Getting into mischief


Discovering presents


Laughing at Dad during dinner

CAKE!


The cake necessitated a good bath


Opening presents (yes, I realize it is not exactly classy to hang out in just a diaper, but after 3 wardrobe changes throughout the day, we gave up)


Family Time


Asleep at last

2 comments:

Ellen said...

The picture with Tobin in the swing--he looks just like Steven at that age! Loved the video! I think my favorite picture of him is when he's asleep. What a little angel.

Filetti Family said...

Happy late birthday Tobin. Did you bring cupcakes to the park? Sorry we missed out yesterday! Let me know when your kids get better and we will go swimming. :)