Monday, April 28, 2008

Esta Bien!

Everyone, calm down. You may once again breathe easy... I have found my camera. It was pure inspiration. I decided to organize and de-junk Zoie's room today (SO unlike me!) I found a purse shoved underneath her bed. It had somehow managed to elude our frantic search. Inside was indeed my camera.



I was gleeful... for a minute. Then I was a little peeved at my daughter who knows not to touch my camera. I asked her at least one thousand times (not exaggerating) this week if she knew where my camera was.

As promised, here is a video of Tobin toddling around the house. And also, a few pictures from last week.



(I know that some of you were probably relieved that I lost my camera, so I could no longer inundate my page with pictures of my kids! Sorry- no such luck. Enjoy the pictures!)






7 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! Is that Adventure Island in the background? I am so jealous!

Liz's Blog said...

Hey girlie! I am so glad you found your camera! I know I would be lost without me...patrick makes so much fun of me cuz i take it EVERYWHERE!!!! Your pics are sooo cute! Way to go Tobin on walking!
Great pics!

Carie said...

I love the mean mom picture, you really know how to deliver the look.

Kelly said...

I love how cheesey Tobin is when he's walking ;) It is a big accomplishment, big boy!!! I can't wait to see you guys! 2 weeks from this Thursday!!!

Ellen said...

For the record: there is no such thing as be too many pictures and videos of the Rasmussen family. Enough said.

Nieldfam said...

Tobin is so big, I too love the first walking stage. I'm glad you found the camera, sounds like something that would happen at our house.
By the way nice mean face! Sorry not too scary;)

Filetti Family said...

Wow, Tobin is walking so much now. I still have yet to see it live though. I hope he does not loose his baby chunk. I LOVE chubby babies!