Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wedded Bliss

While in Utah, I was able to see my old roommate and one of my best friends sealed to the perfect guy (for her-- the perfect guy for her).



Catie is the kind of person who makes you laugh so hard that soda squirts from your nose on a regular basis. She is always ready to down some french fries and honey mustard at Friday's. She is, in part, responsible for Lance and I being married. She has no issues with picking up roadkill with her bare hands if a good prank will ensue. She wore an unflattering bridesmaid dress at my wedding with only minimal mocking. She and I lived together from the day I moved out to Utah until the day I married Lance. Everyone should have a friend like Catie. She is fun and amazing. I defy anyone to meet her and not love her. Its just not possible.





I was so happy to be able to spend time with her and our friend, Brooke. It was an unforgettable experience. Congratulations, Catie and Kyle!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Congratulations to Catie!

johanson family said...

aw! you are the best! i love you. i felt so special that you guys could come out. i wish we could have spent more time with you. i didn't even get to see your kiddos. another trip... maybe i'll talk kyle into a visit to the beach. love you guys!