Saturday, March 15, 2008

Life Goals

I have been tagged with the topic: 10 Things I Want to do Before I Die. I think this is hilarious because this is exactly what Lance and I were talking about last night in bed.

Sometimes Lance wants to fall asleep before I do, and to "trick" him into conversation, I bring up these kinds of topics. Last night we talked for another hour and a half after he swore he was too
tired to do anything but sleep.

Anyway, back to the task at hand--

10 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE (in no particular order):

Publish a book
Travel to Greece
See my kids sealed in the temple to amazing people
Have Grandkids
Go on a mission with Lance
Have a smoking hot body (which, lets face it, may require surgery)
Go scuba diving
Get my Master's Degree
Learn how to take beautiful pictures
Wear a fancy dress to a major awards show
( I never attended any high school dances, so I'm still waiting for my "big night")

Yeah, I know some of these are rather shallow-- just being honest. That was fun. I tag Jen and Heidi.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so weird because with the exception of "going on a mission with Lance"--which is probably a relief for Lance--those are my goals, too! I'll make you a deal. When I win an academy award for best screen play, I'll invite you to come with me and Dad.