Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Kids

I don't want to be one of those people who blog only about their perfect children. I have no such children. However, I am so happy with Zoie and Tobin today that I have to have one "brag post. " After this I will go back to poking fun at my kids--like every good mom should. Promise.



Zoie and Tobin have so much fun together- they make my job easy (sometimes). I hesitate to write this, as I am sure to jinx the whole operation, but they really are best friends. Zoie has yet to show any jealousy whatsoever toward Tobin. In fact, whenever I try to have "Mom and Zoie" time, she wants to go wake Tobin up and play with him. Its an ego-buster to be sure-- but I love it. Tobin saves his biggest grins for her. He is a good sport and puts up with her wrestling him to the ground on an hourly basis.

Now, I am sure that some of you more experienced moms are laughing at my naivete. The fighting will no doubt come soon. And I am already preparing myself for the day when they will gang up against me. For now, I couldn't be happier with these little monsters.




2 comments:

Carie said...

Don't apologize when things in life are going right. Hooray for the good times.

You have such darling kids.

Natalie said...

Too cute! I think that's how Josh and I were when we were kids. Then Jr. High hit. You may have another 10 years of enjoyment ahead of you!